Product Code : 08
Brand Name : Gupta Dairy Farm
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 40000.00 - 60000.00 INR/Piece
- Product Type
- Commercial Uses
- Milking and Breeding purpose (Dairy Purpose & Home Purpose)
- 400 Kilograms (kg)
- 29 Month
The Jersey Cow is comparatively a small breed of dairy cattle, raised mainly for milk production. It primarily bred in the Channel Island of Jersey. This breed of cow is popular for its high milk production as well as high butterfat included in this. It may be of a small breed, but is considered as the best milk producers. The milk provided by this cow is used to make several artisan cheeses. The milk is also used to make cream tea, clotted cream, black butter, special ice-creams etc. The Jersey Cow is highly beneficial for agricultural & horticultural society. It provides high quality rich as well as creamy milk.
- Resistant to frequent diseases.
- Its milk is naturally high in butter fat.
- Capable to be easily handled by humans.
- Friendly to all, has good temperament.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Domestic Market
- Pondicherry, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, East India, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, South India, West India, Maharashtra, North India, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Goa, Chandigarh, Central India, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana, Karnataka, Telangana, All India